The hostels worldwide totally respond to the youngsters’ cultural values in terms of the budget traveling and escaping from the family folks. But are the hostels also best places for casual sex or not?
- Publicity factor. The hostel is probably the most public place for dating out of all top touristic accommodations. So, it suits only the hookupers who consider publicity their turn-on.
- Hygiene and sanitary conditions. Even very young people can be pedantic about the cleanness. If that is a big issue for someone, then hostels aren’t the best solution either.
- Remote situation and suburbs. Hostels are a rarity for central districts, where the three to five star hotels prevail. One usually thinks twice before hookuping in a very distant area.
- Suspicious personals around. It’s really cool if the contingent of some hostel is all safe and trendy, but the reality can be different. Sex isn’t that exciting in the midst of danger.
- Instant availability. That’s the only positive factor but it makes hostels that desirable for the casual partners. Cheap, non-formal, always with spare beds, it makes the hostels rock.